These Pancakes are a perfect post-workout meal, especially on those mornings that you have a little extra time to really enjoy your breakfast. Also, depending on your guidelines, these are Whole 30 approved!
- 2 eggs
- 1 medium to large sized banana
- vanilla extract (optional, tastes good with or without)
- almond butter or peanut butter
- blueberries (or your fruit of choice)
- Really craving something sweet? Add some chocolate chips
**If you have a magic bullet or blender sometimes it's easier to add the banana and two eggs to that and blend really quick. But a bowl will do just fine!
1. Slice banana into small pieces into bowl**
2. Crack & Add 2 eggs into same bowl
3. Add a very small splash of vanilla extract (less than 1tsp)
4. Mash everything together until banana is mashed as much as possible, not leaving any big chunks.
5. Stir in cinnamon (approximately 2 shakes worth, but his can vary depending on your liking for cinnamon)
6. Heat up skillet or frying pan
7. Pour mixture onto heated surface (make them as big or as small as you like)
8. Let heat for about a minute, then flip. *these pancakes are going to be thin so flipping them will be tricky and probably messy*
9. After they are fully cooked, where there is no runny-ness, place on plate.
10. Spread almond butter or peanut butter over the pancakes
11. Sprinkle fruit of choice over the pancakes
12. Drizzle honey over the top
And that's it. Enjoy with a glass of almond milk and boom, protein pancakes!