There are so many different ways you can make oatmeal. Here are a list of ingredients you can throw in there and then get creative and customize them to your own liking.
- Steel Cut Oats - Strawberries
- Coconut Oil - Cinnamon
- Chia Seeds - Honey
- Blueberries - Flaxseed Meal
- Bananas - Almond Milk
- Raspberries - Peanut or Almond Butter
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil in a stove safe pot
- Add 1/2 cup oatmeal to boiling water and reduce heat to simmer
- Cover oatmeal for 2 minutes
- Remove from heat and let sit for another 1 minute
- Add all your ingredients, stir together and ENJOY!
* You can also easily make this in the microwave in a bowl or in a mug. Add the same amount of oatmeal and water then put in microwave for about 2 minutes.