- 2 yellow squash
- 2 zucchini
- 1 tomato
- 2 chicken breasts
- Spaghetti Squash
- Parmesan Cheese
- 21 Seasonings (from Trader Joe's, it's a perfect combination of seasonings that adds great flavor to any meal. You may use whichever seasonings you like.)
- Coconut Oil
- Garlic or Garlic Powder
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, salt, pepper and a pinch of garlic powder
- Cook in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, cut the chicken into small sizes and put aside.
- Cut and place spaghetti squash on cutting board
- Cook in oven at 350 for 30 minutes. (Perfectly fine to cook at the same time as chicken)
- after 30 minutes fork the noodles away from the core and throw into a bowl or on a plate and set aside
- Cut the zucchini and squash. I cut mine stem to stem into circles then again into halves and then quarters.
- Chop/dice tomato
- Throw all three vegetables into a frying pan with 1 tbsp of coconut oil (I use coconut oil but it's totally up to you)
- Sauté the vegetables for approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Cover the frying pan with the ingredients inside for another 5 minutes, this will soften them up making them perfect for a pasta.
All Together Now:
- Throw the chicken and the spaghetti squash into the frying pan with the vegetables.
- Add as much or as little pesto and garlic powder as you like. *I usually do about 2 tablespoons and a couple of dashes of garlic powder.*
- Stir all the ingredients together for another 5 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!!