• I'm lucky to have a rice cooker, but if you don't...
• bring two cups of water to a boil
• add rice to boiling water, reduce to a simmer and cover for 10-15 minutes
Second: Bell Peppers
• cut the bell pepper in half
• place on a cookie sheet and throw into the oven at 350º F for 10-12 minutes (this softens the peppers making it easier to cut or bite into)
• I slow cooked the chicken a couple days prior to making this meal, I made the chicken with little seasoning then so I could add seasoning as the week went on with each meal.
• put chicken in frying pan and sauté for 1-2 minutes, then add lime juice. Let simmer on low while you prepare the rest of the ingredient
• throw beans, corn, tomatoes, onions and cilantro in a pot on the stove and stir together until ho
Fifth: Putting it together
• Take the bell peppers out of the oven and place on plate
• in whichever order you like place all of the "additions" including the rice into the bell peppers. I probably do about a half a scoop from each pot into each bell pepper
• if you have avocado I'd definitely add it to this right on top, same with cheese, but keep the cheese minimal, maybe a pinch on each pepper